Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jerry Uelsmann Recreation!



For our first assignment, we had to recreate one of Jerry Uelsmann's photos. His image is the top and my recreation is the bottom. I chose an old house and a tree with a lot of roots to best recreate his image. The background is composed of several different images blended together. I chose a sky that had a glow to it to add almost an eerie effect. I finished it off with a light sepia tone to make everything the same color and add that vintage effect. I feel the tree I chose was a little too wide for the size of the house. I also wish I could have blended the two together more instead of it having such a harsh line. Overall though, I like the finished product because I had to do a lot of touch ups to make everything work together and I think it came out well.

1 comment: