Friday, October 5, 2012

Fliers!



This is the flier I created for the Homecoming Dance. The theme was Footloose/Barn Dance, so I found this image of a barn that was lit up and colorful. I then found an image of the inside of a barn that had colorful lights. I manipulated this image to look like the inside of this barn. I added a lot of people to the inside to finish off the party aspect. Then I darkened the sky to create the effect that it was night time. For the font, I chose something that looked like the Footloose font to bring the two together. I added an outline and drop shadow to add a glowing effect. I really like how this turned out. The colors are very vibrant and it catches your eye.

I created this flier for Spirit Week. I decided to do something simple that would highlight this years theme: Movies. I made a simple collage of the four movie posters that are the sub themes for each grade. Finally, to tie it together, I used the fonts from the movies to create the header. I tried editing the pictures to make them a little more interesting, but they were all so different and it was hard to keep them unified with such different editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment