Friday, February 24, 2012

2 More New Tricks!


In the first image, I learned how to manually cross process an image by going to the adjustments panel, then to curves. From there, I manually changed the reds, greens, and blues of the image until I got an effect I desired. The image turned out much brighter and interesting than the original and I really like it. I can now use this knowledge to enhance other photos.
In the second image, I learned how to color a black and white image. This was something I was always curious how to do and was excited I found a tutorial on it. All you have to do is color the section of the image you want on a blank layer and then change the layer mode from normal to color. This keeps the color but also brings back the texture of the original image.

No comments:

Post a Comment